Credit Card Payment Option
Provident Energy Management Inc is pleased to add an additional payment option for customers interested in using their credit card to pay their bill. Customers have the opportunity to make payments by using their MasterCard. Provident Energy Management Inc has partnered with Paymentus Corporation to bring you the convenience of paying by credit card. Paymentus Corporation is a third party automated payment service that accepts MasterCard.
How do I access this Service?
Customers should be ready with:
- The account number of your utility bill (located on your invoice)
- The balance owed on your bill, and
- Your credit card
To access the service either:
- Call toll free 1-855-288-5237 and you will be linked to a secure automated telephone payment system powered by our bill payment partner, Paymentus Corporation.
- Click on the Paymentus logo at the top or click here and you will be transferred to a secure web page powered by our bill payment partner, Paymentus Corporation.
- You will enter the payment information including the account number, credit card details and payment amount.
- You will be asked to confirm to pay a convenience fee.
- You will be provided with a confirmation number if the transaction is successful.